Pharmaceutical Education in Canada’s Leading Pharma College
Want to Start a Business in the Pharma-Cannabis Industry or Develop a Career in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry?
“The pharmaceutical industry discovers, develops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceutical drugs for use as medications to be administered (or self-administered) to patients, with the aim to cure them, vaccinate them, or alleviate the symptoms” Wikipedia
Currently, the pharmaceutical industry has a solid performance in clinical research, research and development (R&D), analytical development (AD), manufacturing formulation, validation such as process validation, cleaning validation, computer system validation, method validation, sterile validation, equipment validation and related validation activities, technology transfer, quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA) areas. The pharmaceutical industry is also integrated into many other healthcare related industries such as food, cosmetic, nutraceutical, medical technology, chemical and other healthcare sectors. Therefore, the opportunities to develop your career in pharma related industries, work in pharmaceuticals and related healthcare industries are remarkable.
Anyone aiming to obtain a good career in the pharmaceutical and related fields (including cannabis industry) needs to understand about current regulatory compliance including Health Canada’s Regulations, how to produce quality pharmaceutical products, R&D, AD, validation, QA, QC, regulatory affairs, clinical research and quality management systems and how to standardize their processes and procedures in various aspects.
What are the potential jobs available in the booming cannabis industry?
There are many professional jobs available in the pharmaceutical industry such as QC analysts, QA associates, Validation Specialists, Manufacturing Technicians and Technologists, Regulatory Affairs Associates, Clinical Research Associates(CRA), Principal Investigators (medical professionals), Process Scientists, Process Engineers, Pharmacists and many, many more.
What are the programs offered by NACPT Pharma College?
Pharma College (Pharmaceutical Education in Canada) is registered as a career college under the PCC Act, 2005 and operates under NACPT Pharma College Corp. NACPT has two campuses in Ontario. Located in the heart of Toronto and Mississauga, Ontario. NACPT Pharma College was established to serve the needs of ever increasing pharmaceutical and related skill development training; to supplement their job-related inadequacies, thereby facilitating a smooth transition towards an ultimate career aspiration and business targets.
NACPT Pharma College (Pharmaceutical Education in Canada) offers a number of post graduate diploma programs, diploma programs, along with hundreds of certificate trainings. The programs we offer are very in-depth in job skill development processes designed by highly qualified cannabis and pharmaceutical professional teams to meet the pharmaceutical industry standards and Health Canada and International FDA, EU regulatory requirements.
Who Should Attend our Programs?
- Anyone who has science, engineering, healthcare and technical backgrounds: Science graduates, engineering graduates, medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists, other healthcare professionals.
- Laid off workforce – Second Career grant available for qualified unemployed candidates
- Ontario Work (OW) clients
- WSIB clients
- Employees from related companies – Job Grant is available for qualified employers
Please click on the following link to get more information about our post-secondary diploma programs:
Pharmaceutical Post Graduate Diploma Programs
- Industrial Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Modern Technology- Full Time, 48 weeks of training, 4 weeks of breaks, with optional 4 months job assistance program within pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Industrial Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Modern Technology- Part Time, 116 weeks of training, 4 weeks of breaks, with optional 4 months job assistance program within pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Clinical Research – Full Time, 48 weeks of training, 4 weeks of breaks, with optional 4 months job assistance program within pharmaceutical and related industries.
Pharmaceutical Diploma Programs
- Industrial Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Formulation and Validation Technology – Full Time, 28 weeks of training, 4 weeks of breaks, with optional 4 months job assistance program within pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Industrial Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance – Full Time, 26 weeks of training, 4 weeks of breaks, with optional 4 months job assistance program within pharmaceutical and related industries.
Pharmaceutical Certificate Programs
NACPT Pharma College (Pharmaceutical Education in Canada) also offers the following Professional Series of Pharmaceutical Certificate Programs (on-campus and webinars). Please click on the following link to get more information about our programs:
Pharma College has a proven history of providing pharmaceutical industrial skills and corporate trainings to many leading pharma companies, the general public, graduates and laid-off professionals through various grants such as second career grant, job grant and other financial options.
Please visit our website to get more information about all our cannabis training programs:
www.nacptpharmacollege.com | contact us at 416-412-7374 | email@example.com