Duration : 1 Day
Time : 1 PM – 4 PM & 5 pm to 8 pm
Rathi Param, Validation Scientist and Director of Validation Tech Inc.
Program Overview: Number of European countries have legalized or decriminalized the medical use of cannabis up to certain extend. There is an unavoidable need for the cannabis industry to implement strict regulatory controls on the production of cannabis products. Therefore, it is very important for LPs to implement GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) in the cannabis sectors. The desire for global trade in cannabis will drive the regulatory compliance alignment to GMP in the future.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Cannabis Production
- Health Canada GMP.
- FDA cGMP.
- EU and the application of GMP.
- GMP communicators.
- Gap between GMP and GPP.
- Implementation of GMP in Cannabis Practice.
- Confirming infrastructure meets the standard.
- Define where in the operation GPP (if applicable) vs GACP vs GMP applies.
- Quality Management System (QMS) updates.
- Gap analysis.
- Implementation of quality programs.
- GMP into cannabis production and facility.
- GMP into cannabis good documentations and records.
- GMP into audit and inspections.
- GMP related investigations.
- Case studies.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to develop career in the cannabis space.
- Licensed Producers.
- Responsible Person (RP).
- Head of Security (HS).
- Master Grower (MG).
- Quality Assurance Person (QAP).
- Sales Representative.
- Marketing Personnel.
Check our Cannabis GMP – Certificate
Please note that certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the training:
Certificate Name: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Cannabis Production