Cannabis Head of Security
Cannabis Head Of Security Webinar Training Canada
cannabis act head of security | head of security cannabis | head of security cannabis act | Cannabis Head Of Security Webinar
Duration : 1 Day
Time : 9 AM – 12 PM & 1 pm to 4 pm
Alex Goldstein – CEO of GV Group
Program Overview: Cannabis Head of Security is a Health Canada requirement for Licensed Producers. This webinars covers security plan, systems, risk assessments, reports, workplace violence, training, product security, cyber-attacks, business continuity and other related topics for LPs.
Head of Security
- Warm-up / Intro / Icebreakers.
- SOPs, Organizational Security Plan, and Physical Security Plans.
- Budgets, P&L, and Procurement.
- Security Systems (Cameras, Card Readers, Intercoms, Alarms) and Safety Supplies.
- Access protocols for employees, Visitors, and Contractors.
- Risk Assessments.
- Incident Reports, Statistics, audits, inspections, Cannabis Tracking (CTLS).
- Emergency Incident Response (Fire, Bomb Threat, Power Loss, Suspicious Activities).
- Workplace Violence / Harassments.
- Security Awareness Training Delivery.
- Product Security – Transport and Storage.
- Cyber Attacks, Business Continuity, Theft and Loss control.
- Concluding Remarks and test.
Who should attend?
- Anyone wants to become a Head of Security.
- Licensed Producers.
- Security Personnel.
- Security Companies.
- Responsible Person (RP).
- Quality Assurance Person (QAP).
Check our Cannabis Head of Security – Certificate
Please note that certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the training:
Certificate Name: Cannabis Head of Security