Duration : 1 Day
Time : 9 AM – 5 PM
Program Overview: Cannabis facility management and security requirements of full-scale production operation with appropriate techniques and cannabis regulatory requirements training.
- Plans and Operations.
- Quality and Reporting.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Suitability Assessments.
- Compliance and TRAs.
- Systems Design.
- Threat Risk Assessment.
- Suitability Community Studies.
- Zoning by-Laws.
- Effective Surveillance and Alarm.
- Access Control System.
- Incident Management System.
Who should attend?
Cannabis Production and Distribution
- Responsible Person (RP)
- Greenhouse Manager
- Master Grower
- Head of Security
- Licence Producer/Consultant
- Qualified Person in Charge (QPIC)
- Pharmacy/Dispensary Owners
- Economic Development Professionals
Research and Development (R&D), Analytical Development (AD)
- Quality Control (QC) Manager
- Quality Person in Charge (QPIC)
- Alternative Quality Person in Charge (AQPIC)
- Technical Writer
Please check our Cannabis Facility Management and Security Program – Webinars
25 Watline Ave, Suite #201, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 2Z1