Introduction to Corporate Training
NACPT Pharma College provides corporate training for pharmaceutical, cannabis, and related sectors. Validation Tech Inc. has been working with numerous companies to provide various services including Analytical Testing, R&D, AD, QC, QA, QMS, Procedure Writing, Audit and Inspection, Project Management, Validation, Product Development, Process Improvement, Technology Transfer, Corporate Training and etc. Currently, we are providing corporate training for both international and domestic companies.
Why Choose NACPT?
Our highly qualified expert team works closely with various pharmaceutical and cannabis companies to drive process and product improvements, quality results and lend a deft hand. NACPT enables you to recognize in-house and outsource cannabis expert teams to excel in your business in the pharmaceutical and cannabis space.
Cannabis Corporate Training
NACPT Pharma College offers a wide range of unique corporate training to pharmaceutical employers on all major areas: Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Instrumentation, Validation, Formulation, Technology Transfer, Clinical Studies, Project Management, Quality Management System (QMS), Six Sigma, Regulatory Affairs. In addition, NACPT Pharma College offers instrumentation training including HPLC, GC, and Dissolution along with Chemstation software training. NACPT Pharma College is specialized in all types of validation: Process Performance Qualification, Computer System Validation, Sterile Validation, Cleaning Validation, Method Validation, Packaging Components Validation, Technology Transfer and other related validation. NACPT Pharma College offers on-line or on-campus training for a group of employees. Please contact NACPT Pharma College for information at 416-412-7374 or email@example.com
Employers must provide adequate training for their employees per industry standards and regulatory requirements. Our corporate training is industry-recognized, and our credential satisfies the training requirements as per the Health Canada’s regulatory standards, including Eu-GMP and FDA.
Understanding Master Grower Practices, Security Measures, Roles of Quality Assurance Person (QAP) and Responsible Person (RP), GxP, QMS, and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures related to cannabis is the key to success in your business. NACPT has qualified industry experts working within all QMS, GMP, and EU-GMP as per cannabis, pharmaceutical, food, and agriculture regulatory standards.
Please find the links to our Cannabis corporate training webinars:
- CANC01 – Cannabis Plant Science
- CANC02 – Cannabis Good Production Practices for Cannabis (GPP)
- CANC03 – Current Health Canada Cannabis Regulations Act and Licensing Processes
- CANC04 – Eu – Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Cannabis Production
- CANC05 – Cannabis Facility Management and Security
- CANC14 (CANC06) – Quality Assurance for Cannabis (Basic and Advanced)
- CANC07 – Sanitation Program for Cannabis Production and Testing Requirements
- CANC08 – Technical Writing and Establishment of Audit and Inspection Programs for Cannabis
- CANC09 – Preventive Control Plans for Cannabis Edibles
- CANC10 – Introduction to Cannabis Validation
- CANC11 – Cannabis Process Related Validation
- CANC12 – Cannabis Sanitation Validation
- CANC13 – Cannabis System Validation
CANNABIS KEY PERSONNEL
- CANC14 (CANC06) – Quality Assurance Person: Quality Assurance for Cannabis (Basic & Advanced)
- CANC15 – Cannabis Responsible Person
- CANC16 – Cannabis Head of Security
- CANC17 – Cannabis Master Grower Practices
- CANC18 – Extraction Head Cannabis: Cannabis Modern Extraction Practices
- CANC19 – Cannabis Head of R&D: Cannabis Tissue Culture and Bio-Technology Formulation
- Focused on specific area of the cannabis industry
- Industry/regulatory agency recognized training
- Trained by high qualified lead trainers
- Certificate provided at the end of the training
- Learn and apply up to date skills and knowledge into your process and systems
- NACPT credentials can be used in any countries
- Proof of credentials and training to regulatory agencies
- Develop and advance careers with the industry
- Develop, set-up, and start-up cannabis and cannabis related business
- Continuous training supports!
- Master Growers (MG)
- Quality Assurance Persons (QAP)
- Head of Security (HS)
- Responsible Persons (RP)
- Other employees
Training packages for Employers:
- A group of 5 or more individual participants will receive a 5 % reduction on any training certificate.
- Join any four training certificates, and get a 1-day certificate training for the same group of trainees for free.