Duration : 1 Day
Time : 9 AM – 5 PM
Program Overview: This certificate is focused on a variety of aspects that will impact Canadian workplaces, and highlight practical implications, considerations and best practices for employers. Learn from industry leaders and experts with practical advice and tips on how your organization can prepare for the new reality, anticipate potential pitfalls, and educate you on what to anticipate as Canada moves in this new direction.
- The implications and practical applications of Bill C-45—the Cannabis Act
- Understanding the potential impact on workplace productivity and safety
- The employer’s duty to accommodate medical marijuana in the workplace
- Private behavior and your public brand
- A critical look at workplace policies and procedures as they relate to the recreational use of cannabis
- Testing into the workplace—can you or should you do it?
- The social implications within the workplace culture
- Best practices to engage all stakeholders
- HR Policies
- Case Studies
Who should attend?
- Public Health Professionals
- Economic Development Professionals
- External Testing Labs
- Retail Operations
- Insurance Operators
- Human Resources
- Designated LP Responsible Person
25 Watline Ave, Suite #201, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 2Z1